Monday, August 26, 2013

a bit of Beadfest

 Unfortunately, I did not locate my camera until the end of the 2nd class.  Bummer.  The students made  such amazing pieces the first and second day.  I got my camera out too late to get pix of every ones work but several students have offered to send pix so hopefully we have more to come!!  If you were in one of the classes and have pictures please pass them on.  I would love to show off all your talents.  One innovative student enameled drinking straws, a melted fork and spoon and all kinds of bits off the floor.  They looked like a million bucks and no one would ever guess the were the rubbish from lunch!!


Here are some students hard at work Cold Enameling


Lovely ladies and talented artists
hard at work at the enameling station

Her first class EVER! I
 thought she was a pro!!




Hard at work adding texture wire!




The Students made Lots of great pieces to work with!















This piece may be used as a journal cover.  It is so beautiful in person! It just shimmers and glows! 



 These (along with Susans Beautiful pieces) were the class samples they worked from.  We were Blessed to have Susan Lenart Kazmers piece from the cover of her new book Resin Alchemy to drool over!!!























Again, students please get me pix of you work as I im sure everyone wants to see all the great work you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog