Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Now What" Flying pig

 I used Peruvian Opal, some beautiful quartz with graphite rutlation
 some low quality moonstone that looks so cool! I used some old text from 1860 on the clasp
 Moonstone and rough Garnet
 I also used some crystal quartz.  Moonstone and pink quarts briloets on the chain

 some vintage brass chain in the necklace.  I used bronze and sterling  wire to attache the pendant

Im pretty happy with the way it turned out.  I made a small tag out of silver with "now what" stamped on it.  I think I am going to make a larger silver plate and rivet it to the back of the pendant.  Not use how to do that not that the pig is attached.  Any suggestions? I cant solder because the pig is resin.  I dont want to glue...so...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog