Wednesday, August 15, 2012

 I have not posted in quite some time.  I have been in a weird funk.  A bit depressed.  My partner in crime and my close friend Suzi moved away.  Suzi was the other Hospice nurse at my company.  This left just little old ME for the entire Hospice program.  This has been an overwhelming change.  Hospice is such an emotional job, it was nice to have someone to talk with about the stresses (and handle half the case load)  I cant complain to the patents!  They dont like it when I whine about how tough my job is!!!

Well enough about my personal woes, I have still found time to enjoy miss Olive.  She got herself dressed for the first time yesterday.  She is on a no sugar, low carb diet right now, so here she is eating the only Ice Cream she can have. Plastic!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog