Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mama's got a brand new bag

I have been looking for a large bag to take with me to France.  I have not had any luck, so I decided to tackle it on my own.  I wanted a bag large enough that I could take my purse, lap top and jewelry.  I think everything will fit!
 I used an Image of nurses on one side.  I thought it would be clever to use Images of what I am trying to escape!  I need a vacation from nursing.

 Then I used an Image of Alice being crushed inside the home on the reverse.  I feel like the walls are closing in on me!  I never seem to get my "wifely" duties done on my day off.
I left a blank banner over the heart.  I intend on stamping something clever like "Im late, im late..for a very important vacation"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog