Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last stop on the Blog Hop.

Well I am the end of the road for the Industrial chic Blog Hop kicking off Susan Lenart Kazmer website slk industrial chic.  I received a few of Susans new pieces several weeks ago.

I did not want to make jewelry.  These new pieces are so fun, they lend themselves to so much more.  I took a class from Susan at Artfest on journal making and I took a monster doll class from Junker Jane.  I had so much fun in each class and felt the styles mixed well...so here is what I came up with....








An Industrial Chic Monster Bunny!! I  just used scraps of fabric and no pattern.  I used one of Susans focal pieces for the eye and chain for the mouth.  I took apart  a piece of chain and used part of  it as the nose.  I think it came out pretty cute.  Maybe it can be the IC mascot!!!

If you missed any of the amazing pieces along the way, go back and take a look at past blog posts.  Thanks again Susan for creating such a fun and versatile line for artist to use!  we cant get enough

5 comments:

  1. Cleverly done, Sandy! It's a bunny at the hop! You really rocked the last day!
    Carol@iceresin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy - you did an amazing job!!!! I'm really impressed with the innovative way you used the materials - and used them so well. I love this rabbit doll - great cloth, wonderful use of the jewelry pieces!!! Both eyes look amazing - love the stitched lashes too. The nose is adorable. The mouth is great with the chain and the red X's. Love the green tail and patches. I know where to get the jewelry pieces, but where did you get the black and white checkered fabric - love it! LMK. Tx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white fabric came as a "fat square" from Jo-Anns fabric. If you cant find it, let me know and I can get some for you. I like that it is not just black and white squares. It has an Alice in wonderland effect! Thanks for the kind words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy you created something totally unique,cool and fun!! I love your Monster Bunny!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Monster Bunny sure looks chic from head to toe. She's so cool. I like her eyes the most with those focal pieces. Its simply ingenious.
    financial planner sydney

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog