Thursday, February 9, 2012

a few things fromTucson

I came home from Tucson and had to get right back to work.  I dont know why I never learn....I should ALWAYS take a week off after Tucson to play with all my new goodies...or at least a few days to unpack and put them up.  I think I may have a few free hours over the weekend to unpack and attempt to organize my new supplies.  Here are a few pix the stuff from one of the bags I just dumped out on my bed. I have 2 back packs full and 2 large cloth bags full. an one smaller bag of just jewelry I bought for myself.  I bought 3 really cool SKL necklaces, the coolest bracelets and some really funky rings.  I save my pennies all year long for this trip.  I usually take whatever money I made over the year selling jewelry.



  now I have to get busy making more jewelry so I can go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog