Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Silly girl

I got some new colored pencils and have been playing with them lately.  I am on a moratorium from purchasing anything but the necessity's.  (saving for the France workshop with SLK)  but my colored pencils were so crappy, I broke down and got 2 nice sets of prismacolors.  Not cheep and Im feeling a bit guilty as they were defiantly not a necessity so Im trying to use them as much as I can. (I sometimes am able to convince myself that art supplies are just as important as food and shelter!) 
Ive been drawing on everything I can find, including this 1860's encyclopedia.  Im currently coloring on a cloth doll and I like the results.  The pencils blend well on the muslin.  Ill post her later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I laughed out loud when you said you are drawing on everything!! I picked up the paint brush last week and have not been able to put it down..i have the paint nails to prove it..heehee.Wow saving for France..Gosh girl that's amazing!! I am saving for Art is you in October and I am sooooooo excited.I think we both need to promise to take tons and tons of photos.xox

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog