Saturday, November 10, 2012

A bit of France

I have not posted much about the France trip/workshop. Not because I dont want to share, but because Im still processing it. It was a life changer! I had the MOST amazing time and met the most wonderful women. You never know how a large group of women are going to mix. This group could not have been any better if I hand selected them myself. Each woman brought something magic to the table. I made friends with women I am blessed to know. As much as I love and live to make beautiful jewelry...This trip turned in to so much more than a simple workshop. I loved the class and making cool stuff, but the real gem of the trip was the girls (and wonderful husbands) who would have thought 3 husbands on a girls trip would make it so special! I have lots of pix I will post over the next few weeks but I want to take some time to really think on how to even describe the adventure. Here are a few to start off with. We got lost......I mean took a detour from Toulouse to Derfort. We all got a bit hungry so we stopped for some pizza. We ordered cheese and olive pizza.
A bit different that in the States. Maybe Olives are rare in France!!!
This had to be my favorite part of the trip. Beautiful meals made by Nesa and shared with friends
Susan and I found a cool clown to pose with across from Moulin Rouge.
And some awesome class time

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog