Saturday, December 1, 2012

remembering France

I made some tokens for each of the girls that went on the France trip. I did not have room in my luggage to take them with me, so I planed to send them as soon as I returned home. well here we are a month and 1/2 later and Ive finally got them packaged and ready to go. I have been dragging my a*# because, after I returned, they just did not seem special enough to commemorate our experience. I have been thinking on what I could make that would be a special token of our time together. But.... I got nothing! We had such a special time together, I could not come up with anything that was as meaningful as out trip. So, the girls age getting the original tokens and my wish that they could have been as amazing as our time in France was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog