Monday, December 3, 2012

slide in resin

Here are the samples of what I came up with for the slides.
Here is what they look like in the "original state"
Here is the slide taken apart
Here is the slide set in an open back bezel with Ice resin
And a another
Like I said, they look cool with a light source. Here is a sample with a piece of paper behind it. You can see through the entire image. Its cool that the image is translucent, but not practical for jewelry. When wearing it, it just looks like a dark empty bezel. Maybe I will make a lamp shade of chandelier with them. It would be cool to figure out how to place a small LED light behind the piece....HUM...maybe it can still be jewelry. Come on My French friends, you can help come up with some great ideas!

1 comment:

thank you for visiting my blog