Sunday, September 18, 2011

Durango Autum arts festival


 I bought this piece from Michele at Sidhe designs.  (pronounced Shee)We have been spending more time at the cabin in La Plata Canyon.  As soon as I saw this Necklace, It reminded me of out time in the mountains.  I is titled "the experience of the hearts journey"  I feel like this is the year of change for me so it was a perfect match.  you can find more of her Jewelry at   www.sidhedesigns.com


 I bought this great piece from Kristi at Silver Sparrow Designs.  She and Patti were soooo nice.  I hope to spend some more time with them.  I have a small stock pile of silver clay that I have not used yet.  Kristi and Patti offered to help me use it up!  You can find more of her great jewelry at  http://silversparrowdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog