Wednesday, October 12, 2011

crappy day...Greatful that they aren all crappy!

I have started this post 3 times and I just spent the last 30 minuets rambling about my crappy day and my busy schedule and my lack of time to create and...and...and.  Then I got to the end of it and realized, this is the same sh*t  most women deal with!  NOBODY wants to hear my whining! (not even me!)  
I started this blog in an attempt to connect with people, document my creative process and share my art with others.  Because I don't have the energy to do any of those things tonight, I will simply share a pix of a good day

  Brian and I at Disney world.  We had such a fantastic time.  It was the first "real" vacation we took in almost 17 years!!! Just us, no kids, no dogs, no cats, no nothing.  I don't think it would have mattered where we went, it was just the joy in spending 10 days together without any real life distractions.   On crappy days like today, I try to look back on joyful days and be grateful.  I think its time for another vacation.  Any Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog