Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Piece in ETSY

I posted a new piece of jewelry on ETSY.  You can find it here.

I cant believe how many people still don't know about ETSY.  I had new postcards printed with my ETSY site.  I could not believe how many people I gave them to that then said "what is ETSY?"  
I try to only buy handmade when ever possible.  When I was looking to buy my first home, my sister was my real estate agent.  Each home we looked at, I would critique the wall space.  My sister, Shannon Martin  said that I was her first home buyer that was more concerned with wall space for art than square footage!  I wanted to make sure I had plenty of space to hang art.  I have several great large walls for art but NO closet space. I should have listened to my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog