Sunday, December 11, 2011

Feat of Clay Holiday show

Each year at Feat of Clay Gallery, we have a holiday show.  It is a chance for each member to showcase items that may not have been juried in. So this is our chance to do something a bit different.  I have been juried in for jewelry and recycled/mixed media.  I have an interest in fiber art (I have an interest in All art!!!) I just  ordered 20 pounds of wax to start experimenting with encaustic.  And I am hopeful that we can make a trip to Colorado to pick up a loom.  I know how to weave,but have not done it in years.
So back to fiber.  I made some recycled dolls for the recycled art show this year.They were so fun to make and I was left with a huge amount of old clothing and material.  So for this show, I decided to try my hand at making some scarves.  I thought they would make a good christmas gift.  So here are a few pix of my first scarf



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog