Saturday, January 7, 2012

ARTFEST

so I have purchased my plane ticked and sent in my money for artfest 2012.  I am sooo excited.  This is an art retreat I have been dreaming of for many years (about 13!!)  As this is the last year, I figures I better just do it.  Work has caused so much stress and grief in my life lately... an art retreat is just what the doctor ordered!  It is not for several months, but It gives me something to look forward to.  I signed up for the charm swap.  I need to make 35 charms before the retreat.  I have some Ideas, but as Tucson Gem and Mineral show is coming up.. I am going to wait and see if I find anything inspiring to use there. 
Ohh glorious Tucson.  Tucson has become my one annual reprieve from my crazy schedule.  But 2012 will bring more creative outlets! (it has too!!)  ARTFEST is already in the works and today I am working on decorating my envelope to mail my registration for Art Unraveled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog