Tuesday, May 8, 2012

new work space

I have been using my dining room as an encaustic/sewing room.  It has not worked very well and my family has not been able to use the table in months.  So I spent the last 2 days working very hard to transform the space into a workspace.



Here is how it started:

  I know I should be humiliated; and I am!  Ive been fearful of A&E  Hoarders showing up at any time

Here is the progress


And here is the finished project










I love having my Artfest banner in the center of the room to inspire me.  The room still needs some work, but at least I can sew and my son and I can do encaustic work in a designate area.  No I just need to tackle my silversmith/enamel studio!



1 comment:

  1. Well done! You really deserve a pat on the back :-) Such a big job, tidying can be such a bore. But now you´re done, and you deserve a treat! Splash out on some extra arting-time or even a new art-supply!
    Have a great day, and enjoy your new workspace :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog