Thursday, September 5, 2013

Emmy Ice Resin Twitter Chat



Twitter Chat at 7 PM PST This Saturday 9-7-13  twitter.com

Chat with the ICE Resin Creative Team as we reveal our top secret gifts! We've been working hard, annealing, resinating, and cold enameling to bring you an amazing array of uniquely inspiring mixed media jewelry pieces. See what we're putting in the celeb gift bags at the Prime time Emmys Gifting Suite Party!

Our designers will explain how they made each piece - ask them questions and learn how to create these pieces for yourself!  You could make the jewelry of the stars!!! 


We are going to have a blast, so put on a good movie on for the kids, put the dogs up, pour yourself a glass of wine (Ill be having Chai!)and come to the party.   Your first chance to get a good look at the beautiful creations from the Ice Resin Design team. Its just a bonus that we are all pretty good party guests!! cant wait to see you there.  

I will have post's on my blog to coincide with the Twitter chat.  My first chat, how exciting.  Follow me on my blog and or twitter to be sure you don't miss it


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog