Sunday, September 15, 2013

Google Hangout



You can check out our Emmys Google Hangout from Saturday.  Soooo Exciting.  The 65th Emmys will be held on Saturday and you DONT want to miss the big Ice Resin Reveal!!! I will be part of the Durango Co Autumn Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday so I have to miss the Emmys!  awhhhhhh  And I had a great outfit picked out hehe.  If any of you know me you know I dont OWN a "great outfit"  (again my husband claims I dress like Im in cirque du soleil! if only!!!)

If you use #craftingtheemmys , #CHAsway,  or  #iceresin.  You can see all the excitment going on!! 


Im going to be crazy busy over the next week but Im going to try to post as much as I can, but use the hastags and you will see everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog