Friday, September 27, 2013

our apt in Paris

Brian and I will be heading to Europe in a few days.  We will spend a week in Germany and then 8 days in France.  Oh La La.  I cant wait.  I LOVE France.  I have arranged for personal shoppers to give use a tour of all the fleas around Paris.  I cant wait to see what I find!!  Here are a few pix of our apartment we will be staying in.  It  will be so nice unwind in our private courtyard!  It is much cheaper to rent an apartment that it is to stay in a chain hotel.  Who wants to go to France and stay in a hotel that looks just like the one down the street from your house?  Not me.  When in Rome right?

BathroomDining aeraroom space


Ill post some on the Art Fair soon. Saturday was Amazing and Sunday was a disaster.  Flash Flood and hail storm!!! Hail the size of my head (OK maybe not that big)  but they were huge!! All my stuff was soaked and I had to make the hour drive home soaking wet.  No Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog